You’ve built your Facebook page and you know you’re supposed to post as often as possible to grow your following and increase your engagement, yet thinking of something new to write can become a burden. So we put together this post to get your creative juices flowing.
- Conduct A Social Media Take Over – Have one of your employees or personal trainers take over your page for a week as a guest poster. Or, depending on the relationships you have, a local business owner who is in a complimentary field (think, pressed juicer shop, athletic gear shop etc. It’s a great opportunity for your personal trainer or business friend to get recognition and they can provide some great insights to their typical day, nutrition tips, recipe ideas, video clip from a class.
- Share A Testimonial – Repost the compliments you get and positive reviews that you receive – your audience can be a great source of post ideas.
- Fun Bite-Sized Video Clips – This can show the community and personal side of the business, just a quick 2-sec boomerang of clients going into a class. Bonus: You could turn this into a before and after – showing another boomerang as they leave the class.
- Make A Meme – Who doesn’t love a meme sharing what everyone is actually thinking.
- Spotlight Clients – Do you have someone that been crushing it lately? Give them kudos online, their friends and family will also see the post, increasing your engagement.
- Share A Milestone – Are you celebrating your 5th year in business? Did you reach 10,000 followers? Celebrate it with a shout out and thank you on your page.
- Be Responsive – If you want a strong and engaged following then you also need to be engaged. Answer questions. Respond to comments. Thank people for tagging or sharing your post with friends.
- Run A Contest – Who doesn’t love winning free stuff? Contests can be for all sorts of things, free branded gear, a free month of membership, a free assessment, a free session with a personal trainer, free date with a trainer (just kidding). Share the post and tell people they have to like the post, like your page and tag a friend they think would be interested. TIP – If you’re trying to use this to gain new members I’d recommend running the post as an ad so more people will see it.
- Post A Poll – What better way to get people engaged than to ask them questions. This can be anything related to your field. “What class do you wish we’d add,” “What time slot do you wish we’d add a class to” and so on. This is a win-win for you, you get engagement but also useful insights for your business.
- Go Live – Use video or Facebook live and share updates with your followers.
- Host An “Ask Me Anything” Session – You can do this as a Facebook Live video and you can answer questions as people type them in (better if you have a large audience, plus you’ll want to give a heads up for people to tune in). Or you can ask people to submit questions ahead of time and answer them via video or post.
- How-To Tutorials – This could be a video or photo post. But give tips on how to do things you commonly get asked about. Certain work out move, yoga pose, work a certain muscle, how to use equipment, proper stretching, stretches for sitting at your desk etc.
- Re-Post Articles – They’re are a lot of great pages out there posting content every day. Share some of the articles, recipes and facts that you see. Chances are, if you find it interesting so will your audience.
- Inspirational/Motivation – Yes, this is the most obvious post idea but we couldn’t leave it. Getting motivated for the gym is a real struggle for a lot of people – so share some good content to give them a little nudge.
- Live Tour of Your Facility – This is a great option to let potential new clients get a feel for your facility. Try to do this with one person talking and giving the tour and one person filming – not a shaky selfie video.
- Introduce Your Staff – Do a short bio of each of your staff members/trainers. This can be a quick video if they’re comfortable or a photo with a written bio.
- Video Demos – Create quick video’s on the do’s and don’t of moves commonly done wrong.
- Fill In The Blank – This can be fun and interactive. For example your image could read “My New Years Resolution Is ______.”
- Share Blog Content – If you have a blog, bee sure to share new content on your social media pages. A blog is a great to increase your position on search engine results organically. Need help writing your blog? Be sure you check out our blog writing services within our SEO Solutions.
- Share Events – Does you host events, such as an open house for potential new members? Or attend local community health and fitness events. Or, if you and your staff like to participate in competitions you can share about your experience and how you’re trained.
- Share Behind The Scenes – Share photos and/or videos of the every day life at your facility. Are you a small, close-nit group – show that, that camaraderie will draw people in.
BONUS – Put together a schedule template. For example, on Mondays you could share a blog post, Tuesdays can be your live Q&A, Wednesdays could be video demonstrations, Thursdays could be a recipe from another page and so on. Assigning each day a category makes posting easier.
We hope you found these tips helpful! If you’re looking to increase your reach even further and gain consistent new clients with lead generation services, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org